BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 23, 2010

Omgsh...

So I just have so many emotions going on right now, and I don't know how yo get them all out...but here goes!
So. That boy? Well yea. Everything is going sooooo well! We've been together for almost two weeks (tomorrow), and he's already taken me out five times. :]
It's not the first time we've dated, and we've been friends for three years, so we know each other really well. Which makes it seem like we've been together for a lot longer than three weeks.
So. We went to the movie last night, and saw Inception. Good movie, but probably a little too long. If you can't sit still for almost two and a half hours. But, anyways. He called me after the movie, just to tell me that he got butterflies in his tummy--something that he hasn't had in a looonnng time. And today he told me I'm special. And I'm just so happy but I can't put it to words. Like. ;sajgdsmvmsjd It's so freaking frustrating. I'm so happy and I can't figure out how to let people know just HOW happy I really am.
Since my parents have no idea I'm dating him again. Blaahhh.

0 comments: