BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Shouldn't adults be more mature than teenagers?

My life has never been easy, but then again, whose has? There's the fights with friends...sisters...moms...dads....and even boyfriends. There's the drama that comes with crushes and high school. But then people start to grow up. And it gets easier.
Hell, I'm about to start college in August, and I'm so ready for it. I'm ready for the stress. But even more ready for the friends and fun! I got into my first choice school--Ball State, AND, I'm moving in four days early. I've already made a new friend--through orientation. I even think I've won the guys heart (and boy has that been a struggle....
maybe I'll dedicate a post to him later ;]).

There's also been some recent drama in my life. I just had my graduation party about a month ago, and my....5..6? year old cousin somehow managed to cause a stupid, UNCALLED FOR mess. He popped a ball. Is that a big deal? No. Did his mother turn it into this huge deal? You betcha. She decided to delete me, my sisters, my mom, and my cousins all off her Facebook page. Then, when I asked her why she deleted me, she had the nerve to tell me that it is because of my mother, and that my mother is a hateful person. She had the nerve to keep talking shit about my mother, and put words into my uncles mouth that I honestly don't think he's said. But what do I know? He's not doing anything to stop her. And she's his daughter. She's managed to turn a popped ball into a huge drama. I feel like I'm still in high school.
Shouldn't adults be more mature than teenagers?
I've never been one for drama, and I'm grateful to say that that's the only current drama in my life.
Nothing worthy of a movie. ;]
Currently, my life is very simple:
Work (I have two jobs).
Sleep.
Eating.
Friends.
And I honestly like it how it is.

I'm ready to move forward with my life, but I know one day, I'm going to miss this.

0 comments: