BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fashion...

I don't really know what to post about, and I'm kinda bored at the moment. Sooo. I'm just going to talk about clothes, and my personal likes, and dislikes.

Let's start with wearing leggings as pants. It's not really a very good look, but it is possible to pull off--if you're wearing the right top.

Okay:
When you're wearing a dress/skirt
When your shirt is long enough to cover you
When they're jeggings (jean leggings)
Examples:















Not Okay:
When your ass is hanging out
When you can see through them
When you can see your camel toe
If they're patterned
Examples:















Next, I'm gonna talk about dresses. I love dresses, but you have to know how to wear them!!

Okay:
With leggings (espically if it's on the short side!!)
Mid-thigh length or longer
Simple
Examples:















Not Okay:
Crotch-Rockets
Too tight
Over the top design/pattern
Examples:












I'll talk about more in my next post...

0 comments: