BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 8, 2010

Taylor Swift...

So. My absolute favorite song is "Mine" by my absolute favorite singer, Taylor Swift!
This song about about a girl who is very cautious when it comes to love and relationships. And I can honestly say I relate to that. It's not because my parents fought and divorced, like she sings about, but because I have trouble trusting people.
But the song is also about finding love--real love. Which I also think I have found.
Every time I hear this song, I can't help but to smile, and sometimes tear up. I don't know why, but it seems to have that effect on me.



Another amazing song that she sings is actually a cover of a George Strait song called "Run".
(When this video starts she talking about a situation that happened in the past)

0 comments: