BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is It Normal....

To get sick of your boyfriend even though you live an hour and a half away from him? God, I hope so, because, I can honestly say I'm a little sick of Matt right now.
Like. When we talk on the phone at night, all he talks about is:
Music
Where he wants to go with his music
Bitching about school
Annnd. That's really about it.
I can honestly say I'm getting bored. I miss the excitement we used to have. Like. It wasn't really exciting, per say, but it wasn't boring like it is right now.
The thrill of the chase is completely gone; I almost feel like we're a married couple who's been married for years.



Yea. That song kinda fits. I still love him soo much. But I'm sick of him.
I want to go to one of those all day/weekend sorta spas for an entire weekend!
Do the whole mud bath, full body massage, face mask, mani/pedi, & sauna room deal! With no contact. Just me. And a good friend.

I wasn't too mad at him or annoyed with him until tonight.
He called me. And what did he do? Talk about himself. Complained about school, and what he was going to do. Then he told me a story about something that happened to him when he went the the gas station. He stopped talking for a second, and I tried to say something, but what did he do? Interrupt me and keep talking. Then he told me he was going to bed. I said bye and hung up before he could say I love you. Did he get the hint that I was angry? Noooo, of course not. He just sent me a message on facebook telling me he loves me with a smiley face. I didn't write back.
Yea, I still love him. But I'm not in the mood to be cute.

And something else that really bothers me. He wrote a song about his exgirlfriend, after they broke up, called "Miss You", and he plays it all the time. I've never told him it bothers me because it's one of his favorite songs, but you'd think he'd at least not play it around me. Every time he plays it, I can't help but to wonder if he's thinking about her, and I'm too scared to ask. And it really drives me nuts.



This song kinda fits too. Not quite, since, as far as I know, he doesn't have any pictures of the bitch. But if he did, I'm pretty sure I'd scribble all over the bitch's face and rip that shit up. And I'd leave half of the trash on the floor, and burn the rest.

I don't think all my current inner-anger is from him. But he's pushing my buttons, making me direct it towards him--even if it is just in my blog and head. Maybe I'll feel better after I go to sleep.
I hope so.
I also really hope things get less boring. And his interesting side comes back out.

And if you read all this, wow. Power to you.
You deserve a cookie for sure.

0 comments: