BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 3, 2010

Abc;;

It's 3:00. And I'm not tired. So. I decided to kill some time on here. :]

Ten of the most important people in my life:
1. My dad
2. My mom
3. Jessica
4. Sami
5. Risa
6. Matt <3

Nine things in my room right now:
1. Clothes
2. Panda Bears
3. Shoes
4. Chairs
5. Dishes
6. Bags
7. Posters
8. Pictures
9. Necklaces

Eight of my favorite movies:
1. The Little Mermaid
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. The Princess and the Frog
4. Grease
5. Chicago
6. Armageddon
7. The Little Princess
8. Anastasia

Seven things I love about college:
1. Making my own rules
2. Having less classes
3. Living away from home for the first time
4. The campus
5. My room
6. The food
7. Starbucks

Six people I hung out with tonight:
1. Black Kevin
2. Kirstin
3. Alise
4. J.B.
5. Jake
6. Rosie

Five pets I've had:
1. Kyra (Dog)
2. Tera (Dog)
3. Midnight (Hampster)
4. Kittie (Cat)
5. Sable (Rabbit)

Four of my biggest pet peeves:
1. Being told what to do
2. Being ignored
3. "Get a room" PDA
4. Being taken for granted

Three of my favorite colors:
1. Purple!
2. Yellow
3. Blue

Two of my goals:
1. To graduate with a 4.0, maybe a 3.5
2. To make a difference in people's lives

One person I miss the most:
1. Matt <3

0 comments: