BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gross....

So. I think it's really gross when 27 year old guys hit on 19 year old girls, and don't see what's wrong with it. I've had a lot of that happening lately...and when I tell them they're gross, they tell me I'm acting like a 14 year old. Like. Seriously, what the fuck? It's not MY fault that YOU'RE a gross perv, and I'm not scared to tell you that. I mean, get a life. If you have to try to hit on 19 year olds' on the internet, than your life must be PATHETIC. Move out of your mother's house, and grow a pair. Girls my age don't want to be with guys your age. Well. At least I don't. I'm so not into that. Ew. This isn't the time of Jesus where girls who were young were pretty much forced to marry old men. Get someone your own age. And if you can't, you've got a hand; use it.
Kaythanksbye.

0 comments: