BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fake Bitches....

I'm so fucking sick of them. Like. This girl who's supposed to be my best friend, and has been since Freshman year in High School, has turned into such a fake bitch. She spends all her time with the friends she just met, and doesn't include me in anything. Hell. She tried to tell me today, that yesterday, she tried to hang out with me.
You know what she said to me?
"Come get your makeup bag" Now. How the hell am I going to take that as an invite to hang out with them? To me that sounded like: "Get your bag out of my room" Not, "Let's hang out". God. This is why I didn't want her to come to the same college as me. I'm getting sick of her shit. When she thought she couldn't afford BSU, and was going to go to IPFW, I'm not going to lie, I was a little excited. I was excited that we were going to the same school before she started getting all fake and bitchy. But whatever. I won't be there for her next time she needs me. She can go to Alise, hell. She's already more important than me anyways.

0 comments: